We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all activities in the areas of search engine optimization and marketing.
The SEO Specialist is responsible for managing all SEO activities, including but not limited to: content strategy٫ link building and keyword strategy. This skilled management is what we need in order to increase rankings on all major search networks. Your charge will also be management of all SEM campaigns in order to maximize ROI.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist responsibilities are:
- Execute tests٫ collect and analyze data and results٫ identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track٫ report٫ and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Continually perform keyword discovery٫ expansion٫ and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Conceptualize and execute link building strategy
- Ensure newly developed code meets SEO best practices by working with the development team
- Drive SEO in content creation and programming by collaborating with editorial and marketing teams
- Search for opportunities to optimize website architecture٫ content٫ linking and other factors in the interest of improving SEO positions for target keywords.
Specialist requirements are:
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google٫ Yahoo and Bing.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g٫ Google Analytics٫ NetInsight٫ Omniture٫ WebTrends)
- Experience using٫ reading٫ and understanding bid management tools such as Click Equations٫ Marin٫ Kenshoo٫ and Search Ignite
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of Yoast SEO
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Continually current on latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM